Tuesday, November 26, 2013

URGENT: Spiritual Inventory

Photo credit: wikiHow
 
  • Am I really living in an explicable way that reflects Christ?
  • Do my lifestyle and character attract others?
  • Do others take notice of my conduct that draw them to Christ?
  • Am I really being an effective Christian?
  • Am I a good ambassador of Jesus?
  • Is there a change in me that others would conclude that it is something divine?
  • Am I making myself usable by God?
  • Am I living out the Word of God?
  • Am I a contagious Christian?

[PRAYER]
Father God,

Help me in assessing my spiritual condition and reveal to me, if necessary, convict my heart of anything that displeases You and of anything that is hindering me from giving glory to You. Amen.



[Journal entry: July 9, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment