Monday, June 30, 2014

A Letter to Daddy God

Photo credit: http://bradleystevenson.com


Dear Father God in heaven,

How are You today? Have You been waiting for my letter? Are You excited to read my letter? I bet You are! :-)

How am I lately? Well, not okay, to tell You frankly. There's something in my heart that is bothering me.  You know, a lot of things. And most of them, I just keep them to myself.  Nobody understands I guess except You. I don't understand it myself either. LOL!

Father God, I need to ask You a favor. Could You help me take my focus away from me, and put my focus onto Jesus? You know, I've decided it the other day, but I cannot do it on my own. I badly, desperately need Your help!

And oh! It's been days since the Holy Spirit is prompting me to write a letter to daddy 'coz He said I might need it later. I guess I should take time to do that as soon as possible, don't You think?

Father God, You know that I am down to nothing. I don't know what You're up to, but I know You are up to something. This must be good. :-)

And one more thing Father God: please don't let me miss what You're up to.  Please don't let me miss out Your movement for the "coming event" soon. Please don't let me miss out the spectacular events that will be happening before the King's Coming.  And please include my earthly father in Your plans.

Love truly,

Your going-through-something child

P.S.

I have a question, but I cannot identify it yet in my heart.  I'll get back to it really soon.  Thanks for the grace and mercy You're giving me up to this day.




[Journal entry: February 9, 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment