Friday, November 25, 2011

A Piece of Paper

It's 1:00 in the morning and I was in bed pondering about things in life. Suddenly, I got up and grabbed a piece of paper; nothing on it.  Then, I wrote "For God to do in my life" on top and signed it at the bottom.


Father God,
As I place my trust in You, fill this empty paper with what You have prepared for me.  You are in charge of my life.  My times are in Your hands.  I submit to You my plans, my desires, and my future.  I'm looking forward to Your surprises, Father! Amen.


Claiming these verses:
  • "For I know the plans I have for you", says the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 
  • No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him. - 1 Cor 2:9
  • As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. - Isaiah 55:9



[Journal entry: October 9, 2010]

No comments:

Post a Comment