Thursday, November 24, 2011

100 Things I'm Thankful to God

100 Things I'm Thankful to God for (in no particular order):

[1] I'm thankful for His gift of salvation.
[2] I'm thankful that God's grace and mercy are new every morning.
[3] I'm thankful that I am His child and that nothing could separate me from His love.
[4] I'm thankful that in my 23 years, He gave me a loving, God-fearing, and faithful mother.
[5] I'm thankful for my father who is always providing for my needs.
[6] I'm thankful for my friends, from acquaintances to closest friends. I don't have the quantity but I do have the quality friends.
[7] I'm thankful for Manang Nisa, our every loyal helper in the house. Bless her, Lord.
[8] I'm thankful for His Life Ministries, the congregation where I belong.
[9] I'm thankful for my small group leader and small group fellow members.
[10] I'm thankful that I have gone to college. Not everyone have the privilege to education.
[11] I'm thankful for the house I go home to.
[12] I'm thankful for the car I drive.
[13] I'm thankful for the ever-increasing fuel price. That means, I have a car that I drive.
[14] I'm thankful for the expensive Ceneco bill. That means we have electricity at home.
[15] I'm thankful that I've lived 6 1/2 years in Cebu. Those years contributed much in my maturity.
[16] I'm thankful for the privilege of traveling to foreign countries.
[17] I'm thankful for backpacks. I could stuff inside my things when traveling.
[18] I'm thankful for the clouds in the sky. Looking up to it is also my therapy.
[19] I'm thankful for my thick hair. That means I have hair to comb every morning.
[20] I'm thankful for my extra fats. That means God provides me food to eat and more than enough to eat.
[21] I'm thankful for our small farm. That means we have something to plant and to harvest.
[22] I'm thankful for our laborers in the farm. Their hardwork are so much appreciated.
[23] I'm thankful for my job. That means I have the ability to work.
[24] I'm thankful that there are busy times at work. That means I'm employed.
[25] I'm thankful that currently I'm employed. That means I have an expected salary every month.
[26] I'm thankful for my good health. There was not a time I was ever admitted to the hospital.
[27] I'm thankful for my laptop. That means I have access to the internet.
[28] I'm thankful for the internet. I could connect with my friends fast and learn various things through it.
[29] I'm thankful to God for difficult people for He is able to give me an opportunity to pray for them.
[30] I'm thankful for 450/600 vision. I don't have a perfect eyesight, but I am not blind either.
[31] I'm thankful for my dogs, Yuki and Mochi. Their greetings and hugs when they see me come home are my therapy.



[32] I'm thankful for my fishes. I enjoy looking at them swimming.
[33] I'm thankful for the rain.
[34] I'm thankful for the sun.
[35] I'm thankful for the seasons in the country. Rainy or summer I love them.
[36] I'm thankful for our government. Not the ideal government, but at least we have a governmental system.
[37] I'm thankful that at times I could hear rallies and protests. We are free to shout out our complaints against the government. That means we are living in a democratic country.
[38] I'm thankful for eating chocolates.
[39] I'm thankful for my bed. That means I am able to rest and sleep.
[40] I'm thankful I'm being able to laugh.
[41] I'm thankful I'm being able to cry.
[42] I'm thankful for my shoes. That means I am able to walk.
[43] I'm thankful for drinking coffee every morning.
[44] I'm thankful for good people who is able and willing to help.
[45] I'm thankful for accomplished goals.
[46] I'm thankful for big and small dreams that are yet to happen.
[47] I'm thankful for people who have less. God gives me the opportunity to give to the needy.
[48] I'm thankful for Facebook and Twitter.
[49] I'm thankful for the loud noises. That means I am able to hear.
[50] I'm thankful for strangers.
[51] I'm thankful for smiley people.
[52] I'm thankful for SkyFlakes on hand.
[53] I'm thankful for digital cameras. Best for capturing moments.
[54] I'm thankful for the good times.
[55] I'm thankful for the hard times.
[56] I'm thankful for art. Though I'm not an artist, I could appreciate art.
[57] I'm thankful for going in and out of the bathroom many times. That means I'm well hydrated.
[58] I'm thankful for my closet. I have more than enough.
[59] I'm thankful for heartbreaks and heartaches. That means I am able to love.
[60] I'm thankful for my zits. That means I have a normal face.
[61] I'm thankful for Kpop, Jpop, Kdrama, and Jdrama. These are my favorite entertainment.
[62] I'm thankful for English subjects. I am able to speak, write, and communicate globally.
[63] I'm thankful for Math.
[64] I'm thankful for Science.
[65] I'm thankful for gravity.
[66] I'm thankful for iPods.
[67] I'm thankful for cellphones.
[68] I'm thankful for the little things and big things.
[69] I'm thankful for a good harvest this year.
[70] I'm thankful for unexpected things.
[71] I'm thankful for today.
[72] I'm thankful for being me.
[73] I'm thankful for the volunteers.
[74] I'm thankful for the soldiers.
[75] I'm thankful for charities.
[76] I'm thankful for the ants. It teaches me to prepare for rainy days.
[77] I'm thankful for eagles. Eagles soar high above the storm. When lifestorm hits, I am reminded of eagles.
[78] I'm thankful for the plants. It teaches me about sowing and reaping.
[79] I'm thankful for social workers.


[80] I'm thankful for OFWs.
[81] I'm thankful for sanitation workers.
[82] I'm thankful for missionaries all over the world.
[83] I'm thankful for firefighters.
[84] I'm thankful that I am able to sit down and stand up.
[85] I'm thankful that I am able to walk and run.
[86] I'm thankful that I am able to think.
[87] I'm thankful that I am debt-free.
[88] I'm thankful for having sweet dreams and nightmares.
[89] I'm thankful for airfare promos.
[90] I'm thankful for sunrise and sunset.
[91] I'm thankful for praises and criticisms.
[92] I'm thankful that I am able to say thanks.
[93] I'm thankful for times of joy and hope.
[94] I'm thankful for times of pain and crisis.
[95] I'm thankful for advanced technology and modern conveniences.
[96] I'm thankful for being able to see a rainbow.
[97] I'm thankful for successes and failures.
[98] I'm thankful for today.
[99] I'm thankful for the ordinary and extraordinary.
[100] I'm thankful for this is a borrowed life.


And the list could go on, but all I can say is...
 THANK YOU, GOD.




Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever. - Psalm 106:1


[November 2010 Thanksgiving]

No comments:

Post a Comment