Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Best Lover I Have

I have the best Lover of all.  My lover cannot be matched by any other lovers. He is incomparable!


He delights in me. He claims me as His own. He bought me for a price. He never fails me. He never leaves me nor forsakes me.  He washed away my sins. He rejoices over me. He is with me all the time. He cares for me. He gives me rest. He sets me free. He seals His ownership over me.


Nothing could ever separate me from His love. He rescues me. He saves me. He comforts me. He strengthens me in my distress. He gave up His life for me. He encourages me. He upholds me. He sustains me. He helps me in times of trouble. He guards me. he covers me under His mighty arms.  He never tires nor sleeps. He stands beside me. He stands before me. He stands behind me. He encamps His angel around me. He directs my steps. He hold my hand.


He surrounds me with a shield of His love. He is for me so nothing and nobody can ever be against me. He lavishes His attention on me. He thinks of me and His thoughts of me outnumber the grains of sand. He know me too well more than I know myself. He takes care of me.


And there's nothing I can do that will make Him love me less nor make Him love me more.  He loves me with His everlasting love. His unfailing love will never disappoint me. His love endures forever.


He loves me for being me.  His love will never change for eternity.  He gives His best. He has chosen to love me even when I was at my worst.  He has handpicked me for Him to love.  He satisfies me with His undying love.


I may never fully understand how high, how deep, how wide, or how long His love really is for me, but one thing I'm certain of: that He loves me unconditionally and His love is perfect.


This is the kind of Lover I have. His sweet words ring in my ears, "You are Mine."


I will not trade my Lover for any other love. I love Him with all my heart, with all my mind, and with all my soul. He has captivated me. And my heart belongs to no one else but Him.


My Lover's name is Jesus.






No comments:

Post a Comment