Friday, November 25, 2011

Peaks and Valleys

Today I learned that not only the peaks I should be thankful for, but also for the valleys. The peaks and valleys in my life are but necessary. God has been preparing a wondrous landscape far better than I ever imagined or hoped for.

I, who's foolish, had not understood then. Now, I am in awe of Him.

Another season in my life has started. I trust You, Father, for the plans You have for me. Thank You, Lord, for more peaks and valleys to come. It will be worth it!


Encouragement for the soul:
  • And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. - Romans 8:28
  • Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. -  Psalm 34:8
  • No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him. - 1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment