Sunday, November 27, 2011

God is For Me

People will either be for me or against me. Regardless of it, God is always for me, and that is unchanging.

People will always have to say something about me whether positive or negative.  What matters is what God says about me and approves of me.

People at some point will frustrate me or disappoint me. But God never will.


Encouragement for the soul:
Psalm 119:23
Even though princes sit plotting against me, your servant will meditate on your statutes.

1 Samuel 30:6
And David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because all the people were bitter in soul, each for his sons and daughters. But David strengthened himself in the LORD his God.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

2 Timothy 4:17
But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lion’s mouth.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life;  of whom shall I be afraid?


[Journal entry: August 9, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment