Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm Ending the Day by Claiming Promises



The Bible has hundreds of written promises.  God has promised His children and not one of them has ever failed.  God is faithful in keeping His promises.  So tonight, I will start and I will end this day in claiming His promises for my life.

I claim these promises in Jesus' name:

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Acts 16:31
"Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved - you and your household."

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Isaiah 40:29-31
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.  Even youths grow tired and weary, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint.

1 Corinthians 2:9
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."

Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Jude 1:24
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy.

Habakkuk 3:19
The Sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer, He enables me to go on the heights.

Revelation 3:11
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Philippians 1:6
Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Matthew 5:8
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Psalm 28:8
The Lord is the strength of His people, a fortress of salvation for His anointed one.

Jeremiah 30:17
But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declared the Lord, because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.

Proverbs 8:17
I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

1 John 2:25
And this is what He promised us - even eternal life.



[Journal entry: October 6, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment