Sunday, December 4, 2011

A New Day to Give Thanks

I will fill my day with thanksgiving to the One who gives me new beginnings every morning.  Thank You, God for a beautiful, cold morning.  Thank You, God for a good night sleep last night.  Thank You, God for preserving my life for another day.  Thank You, God for I am able to breathe today.  Thank You, God for I am able to give thanks to You.

Today is another day to worship and praise You for who You are.  Today is another day to listen to You through Your Word.  Today is the day that I anticipate mighty things that You will be doing.  Today is a new day to meditate on Your Word. Today is a new day to receive Your love, Your faithfulness, and Your mercy.  Today is another day to be filled with Your Holy Spirit.

This is a new day to do the work You have assigned me to do...all for Your glory O Lord...all for You alone!  In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.


[Journal entry: November 16, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment