Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Promised Crown of Life

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
- James 1:12

Father God,

I praise You and worship You for Your mercy and faithfulness are new every morning! Thank You that I have a reward waiting for me -- eternal life! Lord, thank You for Your grace You are giving me to persevere under trial.  Lord, by Your grace I am able to stay faithful under pressure.  It's okay. This suffering is temporary.  There is an end to every suffering. I am looking forward to Your reward -- an everlasting reward: to be with You in eternity!

I give You all the glory and honor and praises that You alone deserve in Jesus' name. Amen!


[Journal entry: January 11, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment