Saturday, January 28, 2012

For This Nation I Pray

Father God,

Glory to You, oh God, the Mighty One and Everlasting God.  Praise to You, the One who oversees the events of the world.  We revere Your name; of those who are Yours, You determine their steps.  Our lives belong to You, oh God.

I pray today for my nation, Philippines.  Bring revival upon this nation, oh God! Heal our land. Heal our people. You are the God of restoration; You are the God of healing. In Your name there is healing and power.  Father God, I pray that You may preserve this nation.  I also pray that You will break loose this nation of the bondage that keeps Philippines from worshiping and knowing You.  I rebuke the spirit of corruption upon this nation in Jesus' name! I rebuke the spirit of religiosity in Jesus' name. I rebuke the spirit of greed in Jesus' name. I rebuke the spirit of poverty in Jesus' name.  I rebuke the spirit of tradition and legalism in Jesus' name.  I rebuke the spirit of crab mentality in Jesus' name. In Jesus' name!

Father, I ask Your Holy Spirit to rain down on us -- on this nation.  Send us a new Spirit, oh God! Send us revival, oh God! Open the eyes of the people that they may know the One True Living God, and that they may see a need of a Savior in Christ Jesus.


Father God, bless this nation with good and wise leaders.  Raise up a new breed of leaders who fear Your name.  Raise up leaders in the government, in the companies, and in institutions who would fight for Your cause, who would carry the banner of Jesus Christ, who would love justice, who would defend the weak and the needy, who would serve this nation rather than themselves, and who would proclaim the Good News even to our neighboring nations.

Father God, have mercy upon us! Save us, oh God. Rain down Your Spirit on us.  We need You, oh God! And thank you, Father God, that You desire to bring healing, restoration, and revival onto this nation.

Father God to You nothing is impossible and nothing is too hard for You.  I desire to see Your Mighty Hand move and act upon this nation, and all these things shall happen so that Your glory will be revealed and all people throughout this nation, Philippines, will know You and worship You alone!

I give You all the glory and honor and praises that You alone deserve, Father God. This I pray, in Jesus' name. Amen!


[Journal entry: November 28, 2011]
My Technorati Claim Token: F5ZXRXUJ3BE4

No comments:

Post a Comment