Monday, October 15, 2012

Starting My Day Claiming His Promises



It's nice to wake up every morning knowing that I am one step closer to His promises.  So today is a claiming-His-promises-for-my-life day! Good morning Friday! Good morning God!

This morning, I claim these promises in Jesus' name:

He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliver us again. On him we have set our hope that he will continue to deliver us,
- 2 Corinthians 1:10

Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.
- 2 Timothy 4:8

Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy.
- Psalm 126:5

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
- 1 Corinthians 15:58

For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.
- 2 Corinthians 4:17

For those who find me find life and receive favor from the Lord.
- Proverbs 8:35

The righteous person may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all; He protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken.
- Psalm 34:19-20



[October 7, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment