Saturday, September 22, 2012

Only Inheritance


Photo courtesy: edsslipper.net

"I am to be the only inheritance the priests have.  You are to give them no possession in Israel; I will be their possession."
- Ezekiel 44:28

This verso also applies to my life, Lord. When I read this, it penetrated even to my bones.  Yes Father God, You are to be my only inheritance! You will be my possession.  You are the greatest possession that anyone could ever have.

You are matchless! God, whatever thing or idol that steals Your place in my heart remove them all.  I desire that You are the Only One who takes the place in my heart.

Father God, reveal to me through Your Holy Spirit whatever idols that still stay in the areas of my life; may it be relationships, dreams, ambitions, feelings, way of thinking, finances, and any other else.

I have no any other inheritance that could satisfy me except You, God!

I need more of You! I want more of You! I desire more of You! Teach me to hunger for Your Presence! Teach me to hunger for more of You!


[Journal entry: October 2, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment