Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Impacting Through Prayer

Photo courtesy: corynickols.com


I will impact the world through PRAYER.

I will fight the battle with other saints through PRAYER.

I will reach places through PRAYER.

I will seek God through PRAYER.

Father God, in Your Sovereignty, You are at work.  You are making history. Everything is under Your control. Nothing shocks You. Nothing happens without You knowing it. Nothing happens beyond Your permission. You determine the world affairs, and You direct the minute details of our lives.

Jesus, let Your name be known to all nations. Beautiful God and Wonderful Savior! Jesus! Be exalted up high! Jesus! You have overcome the world! I praise Your Name! You are worthy to be praised!

Every nation will bow down in worship to Jesus, the King of Glory!

Let Your Holy Spirit rain down upon all nations! Holy Spirit rain down on us!



[October 4, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment