Saturday, June 2, 2012

Today, I Am Grateful

Photo courtesy: abeautifulrippleeffect.com
 
Today, I am grateful for every favor I have received which I do not deserve, and for every punishment I deserve, which was withheld. ~Grace ~Mercy

Today, I am grateful for every trespass, for every mistake, and for every wrongdoing which was blotted out and was remembered no more. ~Forgiveness

Today, I am grateful for every expression of confidence towards me despite my shortcomings. ~Faithfulness

Today, I am grateful for every danger, every harm, and every accident against me which was hindered and cancelled out, and for every shield, every covering, and every defense which was provided for me against evil. ~Protection

Today, I am grateful for every thought, every idea, every understanding, every insight, and every experience which was given to me for my enlightenment. ~Wisdom

Today, I am grateful for every decision, every plan, and every counsel which I needed in living rightly. ~Guidance

Today, I am grateful for every flaw, every weakness, and every lack I have which is being fueled, replaced, and polished by the Spirit of God. ~Strength

Today, I am grateful for every tear, every heartache, every distress, every grief, and every pain which turned into dancing, laughter, gladness, and rejoice. ~Joy

Today, I am grateful for every conflict, every out-of-control event, and every chaotic news I hear and encounter, there is indescribable tranquility in my soul. ~Peace

Today, I am grateful for every good gift, every selfless act, every kind word, every comfort, every tender care, every discipline, and every unconditional giving I have received. ~Love

Today, I am grateful for every feeling of hope, every commitment made, and every good expectation of the future that is yet to happen and to be fulfilled. ~Promise

Photo courtesy: Ultimate Potential Blog

Thank You, God for the grace, mercy, forgiveness, faithfulness, protection, wisdom, guidance, strength, joy, peace, love, and promise You have lavished on me.  Most of all, thank You for being You! Glory to You alone!


[Journal entry: May 27, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment