Friday, March 9, 2012

The Arms That Welcome Me Back

Father God,

No matter how many times I run away from You, I always find myself back into Your arms.  When I come running to You, I see Your arms outstretched ready to welcome me back.  Your loving arms... the warmth of Your hands I long... I seek.  No matter how many times I've disappointed You, You never fail to show Your smile and tender kiss when I come back into Your arms.

That love... that Love of Yours I could never find anywhere else.  That love of Yours, Father God, is what keeps me into Your arms.  Father God, how amazing is Your love... how unchanging are Your ways...how limitless is Your mercy... how sufficient is Your grace!

Father God, I come running back into Your arms.  Your love... that kind of love no one could ever give.  You alone, Father God, are the one I long for! I love You, Father God!


[Journal entry: August 26, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment