Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A Record in Eternity




18 He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”
Luke 10:18-20 (NIV)


Being saved more than anything else is worthy of celebration.

Rejoice!

I remind myself today that my name is written in heaven.  In the Book of Life. For eternity! 

I can't sink in myself to what God calls eternity.  But I only have to believe that eternity is real.  That eternity with God is worth more than anything.  I was once a sinner and Jesus saved me.  He has given me life in eternity.

Thank You, Jesus!


[Journal entry: September 10, 2013]

No comments:

Post a Comment