Tuesday, January 29, 2013

When Daddy God Gives Pinky Promise

Photo credits: 1000awesomethings.com


Hello Tuesday! Thank You, God, for a good morning! I expect good things to happen today. If this day won't bring me any good (if that were possible), it's okay. I am still one day closer to seeing God's promises being fulfilled!

And if I would only see these promises and welcome them from afar, it's okay. I believe that God has already fulfilled them. It is just a matter of time.

If ever that happens, I know I am not the only one. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and Moses (and a lot more) believed in the promises of God for their lives, and were living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance (see Hebrews 11).

So today, I choose to believe that Daddy God has fulfilled His promises for me even if I would only see them from afar.



[Journal entry: September 18, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment