Sunday, January 27, 2013

In His Glorious Riches

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
- Ephesians 3:16-20

[PRAYER]
Father God,

Mighty is Your Name! Majestic in power! Rich in love, grace, and mercy. Father God in heaven, let me take this time to thank You for every good and perfect gift that comes from You. Thank You for Your love, favor, grace, blessing, and mercy You have lavished on me. Thank You for Your faithfulness in my life though I have not been consistent in my walk with You. Thank You for WHO YOU ARE and for WHAT YOU HAVE DONE to my life.

There is so much to be thankful for! Father God, forgive me for my negligence, faithlessness. Father God, give me the grace to discipline myself in getting back to my quality quiet time with You. Jesus Christ is coming soon. My Bridegroom is coming soon. How have I been in my preparation as the "bride?" :-|

Father God, flourish me in the area I need to be flourished. Polish me in the area You think I need to be polished. Purify me more and more until I become beautiful like my Beautiful Savior, Jesus!

This I pray in Jesus' name. Amen.



[Journal entry: November 28, 2012]

No comments:

Post a Comment