Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thoughts...

Photo courtesy: qcvoices.qwriting.qc.cuny.edu


 
Just when I thought I've moved on, I found myself at the same place...
I have never moved.

[Journal entry dated: July 20,2011]


 ********************************************************************** 

Only in Rest will you be able to see My power.
                                                     - God

God impressed this in my heart and I remembered the scripture in 1 Samuel 12:6:
"Now then, stand still and see thius great thing the Lord is about to do before your eyes!"

[Journal entry dated: July 23,2011]


**********************************************************************


I may have backslid, but God remains faithful. I praise You, God, for You are faithful to Your children.



[Journal entry dated: July 25,2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment