Wednesday, August 14, 2013

From Today Onwards

Today, I make a conscious decision to desire nothing and no one else other than God. Today, I decide to desire and fix my eyes on Jesus. From today onwards, I consciously decide to be madly, crazily in love with JESUS!


I will take off my eyes on things here on earth, and I will set my eyes on what is above.  I will desire for things which are eternal.  And I will make a difference in my generation and to make an impact in God's kingdom.


I carry the banner of Jesus!  I am not alone in this battle. My Lord is with me and He will fight for me!


Let's go God! :-)


Captivate my heart, Jesus! I will live with one purpose in mind:  

to glorify Jesus in every way!

I love You, Lord! :-)



[Journal entry: August 22, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment