Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Refresh!

Father God,

Refresh my soul. Refresh my soul oh God. I don't know what I'm feeling or what I'm going through now, but Father, You know exactly what I'm going through. My heart is not settled and I don't know why.  Father God, oh Father God -- refresh my spirit, my soul, my being! it seems that I couldn't receive anything from Your Word.  It's like something is hindering me from worshiping You.

If there is anything I need to confess to You, let Your Holy Spirit reveal it to me, Father. I need Your refreshment. I need Your revival.  I need to "relive." Father, I long for You, and I don't want to be "de-wired" from You.

Oh Father God, refresh  my spirit, my soul, and my being! In Jesus' name. Amen.



[Journal entry: May 13, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment