Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bending and Stretching



Bending and stretching are painful and uncomfortable but necessary for growth. God has been bending and stretching me lately for He has a good purpose.  I may not understand His ways, but I trust Him that He works out everything for my own good.  I may have been resisting to change, but now I welcome change, for I know that God is sovereign and I am in good hands.  God will take care of me and others who are close to me.

I trust God that He will put everything into its place in His proper time.  My God who is alive, powerful, unchanging, trustworthy, and all-knowing is orchestrating billion ways of circumstances and events to work out for my own good according to His plan.

All for Your glory, Lord God! This is all for Your glory alone!


[August 29, 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment